What’s something everyone does, and society accepts as NORMAL . . . but drives you crazy? Here are some favorite answers . . .
1. Automatically assuming you’re HITTING on someone when you talk to someone new, or compliment them.
2. Immediately commenting on someone’s height when you meet someone really short or really tall. They know about their height.
3. Pretending to be stupid or airheaded to seem cool.
4. Posting about really personal things on Facebook.
5. Asking married couples when they’re going to have kids.
6. Texting when you’re with other people.
7. Touching a pregnant woman’s belly without asking.
8. Asking people how they managed to have a good time without getting hammered.